“I am hugely impressed. What you have written reflects the time and energy you have invested. Your comments have been consistently insightful. Thank you for all your contributions. It has been a great pleasure!” – Cai Emmons, 2003 Ken Kesey Award Winner
Andrew Murga has a Bachelor in Screenwriting from the University of Oregon, has written dozens of short and feature length screenplays, and has been offering script consultation and editing for several years.
$100 for Features (scripts longer than 120 pages +$5 per page)
$50 for Shorts (scripts between 30-45 pages +$2 per page, scripts longer than 45 pages considered features)
- Editing for Grammar, Spelling, Screenplay Format & Structure, etc.
- Detailed Feedback on Title & Concept/Premise (two of the most important aspects of selling your script)
- Detailed Feedback on Characters (Depth, Back-Story, Development, Story Arch/Hero’s Journey, Wants, Needs, Desires, Fears, Motivations, etc.)
- Detailed Feedback on Plot (Structure, Efficiency, Pace/Flow, Scene Structure, Scene Points, Inciting Incident, Rising Action, Dark Night of the Soul, Climax, Resolution, etc.)
- Detailed Feedback on Dialogue (Realistic Sound, Emotional Impact, Humorous vs. Hurtful, On-the-Nose vs. Direct, Depth of Subtext, etc.)
- Feedback on Script Killers (how sellable your script is to a producer regarding Copyrights/Trademarks, Budget, Marketing, Target Audience, Distribution, etc.)
- Outline on Revision Suggestions (regarding ALL aspects of your script)
- Feedback on Outline, Treatment, Loglines, Query Letters, Pitches, etc. (+$50 Additional Fee)
- Expedited 2-3 Day Turnaround (+$50 Additional Fee)
On the fence? Read this article about whether script consultations are right for you.
Writing & Marketing of Original Screenplays are always ongoing. Please feel free to inquire about Writing Mentorships, Writing Partnerships, Intellectual Property Sales and other opportunities at: email@example.com.